Official NCR Forums

Shyno
Filthy Casual
Filthy Casual
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Topic Author
Flag: Germany

What is your favourite Anime Character ?

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:52 pm

In want to know what your favourite Anime Character is and why .

I´ll start with my favourite Anime Character :
Issei Hyoudou from Highschool DxD. I have chosen him because i like his pervertness(dunno if this is a word) and i like the Anime too.  ;)
Comment below what your fav. Character is !

Erikku
Scrub
Scrub
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Flag: Germany

Re: What is your favourite Anime Character ?

Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:30 am

My favourite anime character is Rintarou Okabe aka Hououin Kyouma the mad scientist! Hes the protagonist of Steins;Gate. He seems really selfish at first but while watching the anime you really start to see that hes a loving and caring person. He hides his emotions behind his identity Hououin Kyouma and plays the evil scientist but insted of ruling over the world he is fighting an imaginary organisation which rules the world out of the shadows. He often grabs his phone and talks into it even when its off. He allways wears his white lab cloak. When ever he finish talking into his phone he ends the call with the line El Psy Congroo, which means nothing really. Without spoiling the plot of the anime I will just mention that he has a special ability which makes him the only one who is the key to the riddle which must be solved. His character has a huge development during the whole anime and got a lot of sudden turns at unexpected points. ImageHe is an awesome character of an anime worth his apperence. I can only recommend this anime to anyone who wants something more serious but also with good and mature humor!
How can we believe in heaven!? All for one and one for all! ~Kamelot

Balla
Pleeb
Pleeb
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Flag: Sweden

Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:27 pm

Rias Gremory because shes hot

SlipIntoMadness
Pleeb
Pleeb
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Flag: United States of America

Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:52 am

Dr/Professor Franken Stein from Soul Eater. He's a mad scientist type character, but also the best Meister Shisuben/The DWMA has seen. He is quite powerful. At first he may seem scary as hell, especially for the main protagonists of the show. He at first is introduced as someone who made one of the teachers, Sid who had been shot before the students went to 'collect' Stein's soul. Yes, the name Franken Stein is kind of referring to the Frankenstein we all know. His appearance also seems to show how his name refers to Frankenstein. He's a great character, who also suffers from madness. Occasionally he  is affected by the madness, going uncontrollable. Did I mention he LOVES dissecting things or people? He even dissected his former partner, Death Scythe AKA Spirit. 
lol.jpg
lol.jpg (7.24 KiB) Viewed 5220 times
"There is no inherent right or wrong in this world, those labels are just artificial constructs. It just makes you feel safer that it can be categorized into good and bad." Franken Stein - Soul Eater

Laxi
Scrub
Scrub
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Flag: Great Britain

Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:53 am

Zoro from Onepiece because hes such a badass

NobleAlexander
Scrub
Scrub
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Flag: United States of America

Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:49 am

Took me a bit of time and thinking to come up with the answer to this question... 
My answer... Johan Liebert from the anime Monster

I could explain his character... but I'd rather just tell you all the general plot of Monster as I assume a lot of you have yet to watch the show. 
Just a little bit into why I like his character... he is literally the best villain ever. Without any special powers he just needs to speak a few words he can make someone do almost anything... all they need is a little suggestion... >:)
Also heads up the show is quite dark so if that's not your cup of tea... 

Kenzou Tenma, a renowned brain surgeon of Japanese descent works in Europe (Germany). He has everything a loving wife, praise from his fellow workers and is right about to have a HUGE promotion. Then he is given the choice to save either a small boy, or the town's mayor. The higher ups are aware that the only person who can possibly save the Mayor's life is Dr. Tenma, thus tries to send him over to the Mayor when the small boy was about to be operated on. The boy is in a similar condition as the Mayor, and as a result of Dr. Tenma's morals he saves the boys life and forfeiting the mayor's life. A doctor is taught to believe that all life is equal; however, when a series of murders occur in the surgeon's vicinity, all of the evidence pointing to the boy he saved, Johan Liebert. After he finds this out he goes on a journey all across Germany to find and kill the boy which he saved.  

Seriously though this is an amazing watch, although it's a bit long going on for 74 episodes. 

Helez
No Longer a Disgrace
No Longer a Disgrace
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Flag: Denmark

Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:37 am

Hueee.... This is bad... i've got too many favourites >.<

Buuut... maybe rchimedes from senyuu? 
Because he is the most useless demon king ever xD
This was a weird choice, but couldn't really think of anything else on the spot :p
If life gives you lemons... Take them! Free stuff! Cool ^-^

Ketchup
Pleeb
Pleeb
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Flag: Sweden

Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:35 am

It's gotta be L from death note, he's just so cool. I also like how the writers made the character, for example how he only eats sweats but he still stays thin because his brain uses up most of the power. I also like the way he sits :3

ATouchOfNightcore
Noob
Noob
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Flag: Great Britain

Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:18 pm

So, I have only full watched 1 Anime. xD I fully intend to watch more (currently on Assassination Classroom) but I will have to go from what I know xD

So far, my favourite character in anime is....

*don't kill me*

Shino Asada