Scrub
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Topic Author
Flag: South Africa

Introductions

Tue May 24, 2016 4:37 pm

Ello everyone.
My name is Stabman McStabney. I'm from South Africa.
I speak two languages, English and Africans.
I'd like to learn Japanese.

I have been a Gamer for most of my life, and probably will remain one for many years.

Style of the things I like:
Games:
My chosen game genre is any genre, but it most have a good story or mechanics.
I have a small dislike for mobas.

Anime:
My chosen anime genre is any genre, but it must have a good story or have good characters.

More Likes:
Star Wars
Music: Any thing, but a good bass/beat is beast.
Exercise

If you couldn't figure it out I like a stories.
I mostly like creepy, mystery and supernatural stories. Don't know why.
Most/All stories from CreepyPasta.

Thanks for Reading.
Stabman_McStabney

Mirajane
STAFF
STAFF
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Flag: United States of America

Re: Introductions

Wed May 25, 2016 1:10 am

I guess I'll reply :D

My name is Mirajane or Mirajane-Sama (dubtrack name). I'm not giving my real name out to you creeps, no offense though. 
I only speak one language and that is English.

I've been a gamer ever since I was introduced to a computer and that was when I was a wee little 5 yr old. I mostly play MMORPGS, but on the occasion I'll play FPS or RTS games.
I'm the President of my High school's Anime Club, so I have watched a variety of animes, but for some reason I cannot get into the Mecha genre, an example Code Geasse, not sure. But that's that. In my free time I like to write stories and I'm debating if I should write a book or keep to my short stories for now. I like to dye my hair many colors because I can and it doesn't hurt anyone if I do it.
NCR Moderator

"Tomorrow, we will run faster, Stretch out our arms farther, and One fine morning so we beat on, boats against the current borne back ceaselessly into the past." ~Nick (Great Gatsby)

Shyno
Filthy Casual
Filthy Casual
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Flag: Germany

Wed May 25, 2016 2:37 am

Hi im Shyno

Im 16 years old and i live in Germany in Bavria (if you know Oktoberfest  :D). I can speak German and English. 

I like watching Animes (especially Ecchi) and listening to Music (especially Nightcore). I also like watching Viedeos on Youtube
Im on Dubtrack,Skype and Discord so if you want to talk to me join the NCR Discord Server (Discord) or ask me for my Skype name.

Games i play on Pc :
CS:GO,LoL,Blade&Soul,Arma(2/3),Dayz,Tera,EoS,COD BO3,GTA V
Games i play on PS4 :
Battlefield 4,Destiny,Assasins Creed,Evolve,Far Cry 4

Impact
STAFF
STAFF
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Flag: New Zealand

Wed May 25, 2016 5:26 am

Hi, My Username on Dubtrack is Impact but you guys can call me Jayce. I'm 17, live in NewZealand and am in my 2nd 
year of exams. I like watching and reading anime, sports and video games. Some  video games I play are Blade and Soul,
 Runescape, League of legends and many more. Feel free to add me on any of those games or say hi if you see me in 
dubtrack or discord. :) 

Nightcorefnaf4
Pleeb
Pleeb
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Flag: Singapore

Thu May 26, 2016 11:41 am

Hi guys,
My name is Gerald Choo (aka Nightcorefnaf4) and I'm from Singapore.Im 14- 18 years old( not going to give my real age though its in between the two numbers) and i love gaming and reading. I can speak english, Chinese , a bit of Malay. Im still learning how to speak Japanese which i find a bit difficult. 

Games which i like:
XCOM 2( best game I've seen )
world of tanks blitz
Tales of Xilla 2

If you do find me on these games , you can send me a friend request if you want.

Fav animes:
Date a live
Aria the scarlet ammo double AA
Mirai nikki 

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Nr3LqGjpeWp63sfH0Wuiw ( i normally post nightcore there but sometimes i post occasional world of tanks blitz vids)

thecookieofdoom
Pleeb
Pleeb
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Fri May 27, 2016 7:28 pm

Guess I will contribute too :D

Im a Cookie. The Cookie of Doom!
I speak german and english if anybody cares^^
Love music (piano is awesommeeee), anime (like most of us here i guess), my top 5 animes are:

1 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
2 No Game no Life
3 Code Geass
4 Zankyou no Terror
5 Death Note

Also play some games, mostly Elite: Dangerous, LoL and Overwatch.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I3ubbletea
STAFF
STAFF
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Flag: Australia

Sun May 29, 2016 5:39 am

About me
eyy guys so i'm bubbles (not my real name cos privacy reasons), i'm from Australia
I speak English but can understand a bit of Hakka (mix of mandarin/Cantonese) 
Anime
i like to watch anime (preferred feels/slice of life anime) although i can watch anything so recommend me some ^_^

Music
My type of music is predominantly Electric Dance Music (EDM) - mostly chillstep or trance, pop or music with girl vocals, I can also listen to pretty much any type of music except for heavy metal. I can listen to dubstep if it's not over the top beat heavy.

Gaming
Used to be a ps2/ds/psp gamer 
I play PC games: Rocket League,L4D2.League,Dota2,Csgo,Overwatch,RWBY,Skullgirls,Street fighters,Tekken,Pretty Girls Collection (Mahjong/Poker)
used to play Hearthstone, Runescape3, Combat Arms

feel free to say hi and chat with me, I like to meet new people, if I already know u and ur reading this ur a pleb and should get good ^_^

MirrorsEgg
STAFF
STAFF
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Sun May 29, 2016 7:26 am

Alright, hei everyone im egg aka MirrorsEgg aka Kai am 19 y. old, come from Germany and i am with NCR for 2 and a half year now. (for the old members here, that was back on plug when mango was still host)

Currently Im admin / Rainzy's right hand/ Coowner call it what ever you like and carry out staff supervision tasks, community moderation, project lead, adding new things, asking you guys for your opinions, all that kind of stuff. Until now i've always enjoyed the work here and especially with the upcomming big idea 'hint' there are a lot of new challenges approaching that im already looking forward to as they will bring, if mastered well, great improvements to the community and allow us to offer alot more stuff.

Regarding my hobbies besides of NCR, im currently preparing for finals so there is not a lot of other stuff that i could intensively follow but as soon as thats done im aiming to pick up a programming language aswell as another language. Not sure about the language yet, maybe japanese :P

Since most people mentioned anime i guess i'll list my top 5 Anime aswell:

1. Swort Art Online - my very first conciously watched anime, that being said its my personal favourite even though there might be better anime out there, sao is very emotional and thats why i choose it as my alltime favourite :D

2.Guilty Crown - now, gc is a anime i watched later on, it could theoretically be on the #1 spot too but like i already said, sao was my first anime so it'll keep that spot :D Reason why i loved GC so much is the relation between the protagonist and the side character Inori, which was really heart wrenching at times but overall a great feeling to experience aswell as the great setting and well told story.

3.Angel Beats - i had to think quite a bit for this one as there are many good anime just like this one but the reason AB got the spot is the emotional story, the crazy theory of afterlife and the awesome music the anime band plays <3 also angel is great :D

4.Steins Gate - I almost bit my tongue when i remembered this anime. Steins Gate is so so so so so awesome. The Story is uebergeil (very awesome), the character design perfectly fits the setting, awesome character development too and a really funny theory about timetravel. The craziest part about this anime though is when i found out that John Tytor (a timetraveler from inside the anime)
seemed to really exist. Yes you are reading right. I couldnt believe it myself but when my friend send me a link of 2 websites, 1 being wikipedia stating that John tytor seemed to be a time traveler from the future comming back to get an ibm computer for the in that time, outdated linux mainframe, who appeared on the internet a couple of times answering questions about time travel (he also made some predictions for the future from which most turned true but you can read more about that on Wikipedia and strategic brains)

5. Ghibli Studio - last but not least, Ghibli films always amazed me. Since i was young i watched these movies and ever single movie is a master piece. go watch them! :D

Thats it for my short introduction, have a nice day :D
The purest form of madness, is to leave everything as it is and to hope for something to change - Albert Einstein

Impact
STAFF
STAFF
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Flag: New Zealand

Sun May 29, 2016 8:33 am

MirrorsEgg wrote:
Thats it for my short introduction, have a nice day :D

Short, he said......

MirrorsEgg
STAFF
STAFF
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Mon May 30, 2016 3:27 pm

let meeee xD
The purest form of madness, is to leave everything as it is and to hope for something to change - Albert Einstein

Erikku
Scrub
Scrub
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Mon May 30, 2016 10:25 pm

Hi fellow humans ;),
My name is Leif-Erik also know as Erikku-kun on dubtrack and Erikku on discord!
I life for games, music and love my chocolate over everything! ;)

Games:
My favourite games are Dark Souls 1 and 3 but i also love to play League of Legends (ing: Erikku) and currently Overwatch on xbox one! 

Music:
Music is my life and made me the one I am today! First I just listend to all kind of metal genres. I still prefer metal over anyother kind of music and my favourite bands of all time in no order are without a doubt Gloryhammer, Blind Guardian, Powerwolf, Sabaton, Trivium, Arch Enemy, Amon Amarth. I went and still go to a bunch of concerts every year and also went to Wacken Open Air once which is the biggest metal festival of the world! \m/ 
Thanks to streams and my brother I got used to different kinds of music like EDM! He was also the one who showed me nightcore, first i really disliked it and made fun of him for listening to it (which I obviously regret!). But now I love nightcore and the community around it and even make nightcore my self  :lol: !

Chocolate: 
Usually I eat one bar of chocolate everyday  :P (I'm underweigh)

Anime:
And ofcourse i won't forget to include animes to my introduction! I will just make a shot Top x list with no review of them since they are allready enough of them which are way better then mine!

1st: Black Rock Shooter 
2nd: Steins;Gate
3rd: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
4th: Psycho Pass
5th: Higurashi no naku koro ni
6th: Mirai nikki
7th: Fate/Zero
8th: Death Note
9th: Code Geass
10th: Attack on Titan

I know this list might be nothing out of the ordinary but I don't really care and I just wanted to show that I enjoy serious animes over comedy. FMA is the exeption but it just has everything!

This should round up everything you need to know about me! <3 

How can we believe in heaven!? All for one and one for all! ~Kamelot

AngelicAngel
Pleeb
Pleeb
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Flag: Switzerland

Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:06 am

I guess i'll do it as well.
I'm angel (not telling my real name xD)
I'm known as confident.angelic.angel on dubtrack and Angelic.Angel on discord.
I'm turkish but live in Switzerland.
Well actually im swiss and turkish. Whatever xD
I can speak german, english, turkish and a bit french.
I love music (play the guitar), anime, sweets, manga and games.

Anime
i like a lot of anime and don't really have favorites. Tho, i do have animes i can prefer but can't think of any rn so yeah.
I can list some:
-Akame ga Kill
-Another
-Assassination Classroom
-Btooom!
-D- Gray-man
-Death Note
- ----->Fairy Tail!!!!<------ 
- Haikyuu!!
-Kaichou wa maid-sama
-Noragami
-Sankarea
-Soul Eater
-Tokyo Ghoul
-Full metal Alchemist
(everything listed it NOT in order)

Games
-Zelda
-Zelda
-Zelda
-Mario
-Zelda
-Zelda

Well that was it about it! xD If you're interested ask me in PM for moree~ ;)
And if you know me already or i do know you, get a life. jk
so cya o/

Laxi
Scrub
Scrub
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Flag: Great Britain

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:21 am

Itsa me Laxi ^-^

My names Kane im 17 years old and im from britain.
Ive been in NCR for a few months now and youve probably seen me when im drunk >.>
I love to play guitar playing anime osts and normal songs and i also like to play video games such as League of legends TERA, Undertale ect...
Im into action / sci fi / fantasy / shounen / pretty much any anime and manga :3

NobleAlexander
Scrub
Scrub
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Flag: United States of America

Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:41 am

Howdy everyone, as most of you know my name is Alex. The two main alias's I go by are, NobleAlexander, and lordalex027. I am currently 17 years old, and live in the United States. I have been with NCR for about 2 years now, which stretches way back when EDMango was the Host of the plug.dj nightcore reality plug. 

Music:
Of course music has always been pretty important to me as I literally listen to it almost 24/7. I enjoy almost anything which is not Rap, or Country. In those specific genres there are only a few which I enjoy. Also, the "almost anything" does include the following genres, and with it almost all of their given sub-genres:
  • Electronic Dance Music (EDM) 
  • Rock 
  • Classical 
  • Jazz 
  • Pop 
For those who want recommendations for Classical Composers to get into, which make very different "Classical" music check out these particular Composers, and a song by them linked : 
Ivan Torrent
  • TH3 AWAK3N1NG, a mix of electronic and orchestral elements to make a pretty sweet song
  • Human Legacy, orchestral elements, as well as some pretty nice vocals. A quick warning that the song starts off pretty slow. 
Thomas Bergersen:
  • Starvation, an excellent usage of vocals and orchestral elements. Also if you wish to go deeper into these particular types of composers I'd recommend checking more stuff by Thomas.
  • Cry, from his personal album, the sun album. One of my favorite songs from the album. 
Nick Phoenix:
  • Titan Dream, one of Nick Phoenix's best songs, in my opinion. 
  • Sariel, similar to a song called Archangel by Thomas Bergersen

Surprisingly I am actually not a "gigantic fan" of nightcore. While i don't hate it by any means it's never been easy finding a nightcore song that I really enjoy. As for why I stayed with the community for so long and will continue to stay with the community if that is truly the case:
  • Good People
  • AMVs 

Anime:
My tastes in Anime are pretty refined at the point I am at. In other words at this point I can easily say I am an Anime VETERAN. That being said the genres of anime I watch includes practically everything, except Ecchi / Harem / Sports:

As a Veteran I can tell you that Ecchi / Harem plots are extremely stale... and well if you've seen one of them you have most likely seen almost all of them. Also, I tend not to watch shows for the fan service as I've got other "genres" of Anime for that.  As for why I stay away from Sports anime. It's just not my thing, usually... If you can suffer through the animation / art then watch this masterpiece of a sports Anime : Ping Pong: The Animation

I have been known to recommend a multitude of different members different Anime, thus if YOU ever are looking for a specific "type" of Anime I can gladly help. Keep in mind though that there are quite a few shows that I watched years ago, thus I most likely won't remember much about said shows. 

While these may or may not be my TOP 5: Favorite Anime... either way you should watch them / have already watched them : 
  1. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, this particular show is a remake of the original version, Fullmetal Alchemist, which I would highly recommend watching as it alone is a great show. There are obvious differences between the shows towards the end of the show, but the start is practically identical in both shows, except the pacing. In which the original takes more time in the start of the show, but the remake counterpart, Brotherhood, almost expects you to have already watched the original, thus speeds through the starting material. Either way it's a great show that should not be missed.
  2. Hunter x Hunter (2011), a show which shows us that a long running show can easily be well animated. At least if Studio MadHouse has their hands on said Anime. Either way, the long running Shounen excels in world building, and as well lacks a common "cancer" that plagues most long running Shounen, filler. Similar to Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Hunter x Hunter (2011) is a remake of the earlier version, Hunter x Hunter. Unlike FMA: Brotherhood, I would NOT recommend watching the original as it is the same material, but with worse animation, and a hell of a lot more filler. Once again a wonderful peace of art that should be watched by anyone who calls themselves an "otaku."
  3. Monster, is one hell of a ride. This particular show hosts one of the best Villains in the industry, Johan Liebert. The show takes you on a journey in Germany following Dr. Tenma as he tries to hunt down and kill the boy he brought back to life, Johan Liebert. Seriously though... an excellent show and especially if you enjoy dark psychological Anime you must indulge yourself in this Anime. 
  4. Steins;Gate, a magnificent example as to the success of adding time travel into Anime. The show is weird at times, but overall has a darker and more serious tone by the end while making a few romance plot lines. While it is a slower show, and it takes the show a while to get its "stuff" together. Once everything is set in place the show is a smooth sailing into the land of binge watching. Have fun with this show. 
  5. Neon Genesis Evangelion (TV), is one of the many early shows which set up many different Anime tropes, and as a result I believe it should be an instant watch for most people. Either way it's a pretty sweet mech Anime with a rebuild series which I would recommend watching AFTER you have watched the original TV series. 

Gaming:
Seemingly I am not alone when I say that I have been a gamer since I was around... 6 years old. In other words it's something I've done for years. (For anyone wondering I was primarily into Pokemon, Mario, and Spyro games... of course there were a few more, but those were the main ones) 

Now a days I play primarily MOBAs, RPGs, Survival and Strategy Games (PC Master Race): 
MOBAs: 
  1. League Of Legends
  2. Dota II
  3. Smite
RPGs:
  1. Insert Almost Any Bethesda Game Here
  2. Tera
  3. Blade And Soul
  4. Runescape
Strategy Games
  1. Hearthstone
  2. Civilization Games (Almost Any Of Them)
  3. Portal (Both 1 & 2)
  4. Town Of Salem
Survival:
  1. ARK: Survival Evolved
  2. Terraria
  3. Starbound
  4. Minecraft
  5. Don't Starve (And Don't Starve Together)
These are the main games I play now a days. As well, my League Of Legends account has been around since season 2. 
Also I have never played a Zelda game... sorry. 

Random Life Facts Bout Me:
  1. I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 1 bird that sounds as if there are several birds. 
  2. I seriously enjoy Dr. Pepper way too much... 
  3. I'm a Biology nerd..
  4. I'm a Math nerd...
  5. I'm a Chemistry nerd...
  6. I'm just a nerd... ;-;
  7. I used to be Staff in NCR.
  8. I really like AMVs... if you couldn't tell. 
  9. My favorite color is Blue. Second to that is Green.
  10. My favorite periodic element is Ti. 

Anyway, I hope you all feel introduced to me... see you all later!  

Schwarzkralle
STAFF
STAFF
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:25 pm

So here is me
Username: Schwarzkralle
RL Name: Max

So yeah, im here for sometime now, mostly discord and forum and im more of those people that are bored everyday and everytime you meet them, so tell me if you know a place where I can sell my boredom
I guess my two fav animes are
Aldnoah.Zero and Zankyou no Terror
I like every kind of music and a lot of genres of anime
So yeah, thats me
Have a good day everyone
“Regardless of scientific advances, there are some primitive techniques we retain because there are occasions when they can be quite effective.” - Count Cruhteo

Helez
No Longer a Disgrace
No Longer a Disgrace
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Flag: Denmark

Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:17 am

Hello! Guten tag! Bonjour! Hej! Hey! こんいちわ(Kon'nichiwa)! 你好(Ni Hao)! Aloha!
Guess imma participate as well XD 

About me (IDK why i wrote it like this :/)
My name is Helena, H.e.l.e.z on Dubtrack and discord and plug.dj >.<
I'm 13 years old (for now (:<) and a noob at everything :/ (no offense xD)
My parents are chinese but I'm born in Denmark, guess that makes me a 50/50?
Eehm... I play tennis, piano, guitar, and computer, i'm starting in 8th grade after summer vacay, and i dislike Coriander >v<

Gaming?
Sooo... gaming... 
I guess i used to play CS:Souce? and now i play Minecraft? xD
Yeah, i didn't play that much... and now i have more school, so I almost never play T-T

Anime/Manga
I guess my favourite anime is... Senyuu? mostly because it's so funny it doesn't even make sense... 
and manga, I recently read Ana no mujina, it's still ongoing.

and a list of anime that i love ^-^:
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Assasination classroom)
Ao no exorcist (Blue exorcist)
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio (Arpeggio of Blue Steel)
Blood lad
Boku no hero academia
D.Gray-Man
Dan machi (it is wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?)
Fairy tail
Haikyuu
Hamatora
Hataraku Maou-sama (the devil is a part-timer)
Haifuri (High school fleet)
Hunter x hunter (2011)
Jormungand
Katekyo hitman Reborn
Kekkai sensen (blood blockade battlefront)
Kuroko no basket (The basketball which Kuroko plays)
Magi
Mahouka koukou no rettousei (the irregular at magic high school
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? (problem children are coming from another world, aren't they?)
Nanatsu no taizai (The seven deadly sins)
Nisekoi (Fake love)
No game no life
Non non biyori
Noragami (stray god)
One punch man
Owari no seraph
Senyuu
Senyuu.
GEAAAAH!!! i can't write anymore... it's getting boring T-T so sorry, i'll end the list here, not that i expect anyone to read this though xD

and for the manga list, too lazy :/

And i guess that's that? 
If life gives you lemons... Take them! Free stuff! Cool ^-^